Back pain can be complex, so treatment includes many different approaches. These are the main treatment options we use:
• Adjustments – help to realign the spine and open nerve pathways that could be causing you pain.
• Extremity Adjustments – realign areas such as shoulders, knees, feet, wrists, and elbows and correct faulty biomechanics that could be causing you pain.
• Flexion Distraction Decompression – align the spine and decompress the disc(s).
• Acupuncture – an effective way to open up channels and reduce pain, and improve circulation to promote natural healing.
• K-Laser Therapy – Blood flow is the primary mechanism to speed up healing, thus getting more oxygen to the cells. Class 4 K-Laser therapy creates more ATP in your body.
• Therapeutic Exercises – to improve flexibility, stability, strength, reduce muscle stiffness, and prevent further injury.